The Personal Development Tutor Team
The Personal Development Tutor Team (PDTs)
As a full-time student you will have a Personal Development Tutor who will signpost you to other internal and external services for support and help during your two-year course, as well as working with you to monitor your progress.
Advice is available if you are looking to apply for one of the various sources of funding during their time at College.
Our Team of impartial Careers Advisors can help support you before, during and after your College journey. They can help you to choose the right course for you at College and help you plan your future after College.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
Our confidential Health and Wellbeing services offer counselling, support in giving up smoking and sexual health guidance for College students.
Staff in this area will support you to help develop your skills, behaviour and attitudes to reach your full potential. They offer additional learning support to students with the following:
• Deafness or hearing loss
• Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as Dyslexia/Dyspraxia
• Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Asperger’s Syndrome
• Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties and mental well-being problems
• Learning difficulties and physical disabilities
• Visual impairment We also offer support for students whose first language is not English.