SEND Local Offer
What is the Local Offer?
The local offer provides information on what services children, young people and their families can expect from a range of local agencies, including education. Knowing what is out there gives parents, carers and young people more choice and therefore more control over what support is right.
Over the next three pages you can gain insight into what we do at West Cheshire College.
For more information, please contact the College and we will happily arranger a meeting to discuss your requirements and show you our facilities.
Who can we support?
We can support a range of young people who have a range of abilities and disabilities. We also have specialist teachers in the following areas:
- Learning Difficulty (moderate to severe)
- Physical Disability
- Deaf, deafened and hard of hearing
- Visual Impairment
- Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC), Asperger’s Syndrome
- Well-being and Mental Health
- Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD)
- ADHD or Behavioural disabilities
To see the full Local Offer form click here: SEND Local Offer