West Cheshire College is committed to ensuring that all students receive the very highest level of support, from initial enquiry, though to successful completion and moving on to university, training or employment. Our Careers, Finance and Welfare Team offer a client-centred, confidential, impartial and accessible service, delivered by professional and highly qualified staff. If we can help you in anyway, we will.
We will support you with your UCAS application.
We can support you into employment including helping you build your CV.
How we can help
- Choosing a career and career planning
- Skills to managing career change
- Labour Market Intelligence
- Job search skills and strategies
- Writing and updating CV’s
- Job searching using social media
- Completing job applications
- Preparing for job interviews and interview techniques
- Finding part time employment to complement your studies
- Bursary applications
- Trust and charities
- Money management and budgeting
- Support with planning the next stage of your learning (including Apprenticeships, volunteering and internships)
- UCAS support and alternative options for higher education
- Exploring volunteering opportunities or work experience
The office is open during term time and throughout the holidays.