Are you looking for inspiration and need support to find an Apprenticeship, Traineeship or Education?
We will work with you for a minimum of months to help you:
- Create a personal action plan based on your skills, needs and goals
- Develop your skills and qualifications
- Move into an Apprenticeship, Traineeship in a sector of your choice or Education
You can apply for this service if you:
- Are aged 15-24 years, either inactive or unemployed
- Are a legal resident in the UK
- Want to work in Construction, Engineering, Healthcare, ICT, Logistics or Manufacturing
- Live in Cheshire or Warrington
Our aim is to inspire young people to fulfil their potential.
If you would like support please contact Katrina Hay on 01244 656377 or email: email@example.com
For funding information and support, please visit: http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/business/support_for_business/skills-and-training/european-social-fund-beinspired.aspx