Dissolution Resolution - A New College for Cheshire
The Corporation of West Cheshire College are to consider the following resolution at their Board meeting on 16 March 2017:
• publication of the results of a statutory consultation exercise undertaken by the Corporation of West Cheshire College (as required under The Further Education Corporations (Publication of Proposals) (England) Regulations 2012);
• the carrying out of legal and financial due diligence exercises in respect of the Corporation of South Cheshire College; and
• publication of the draft resolution of West Cheshire College to dissolve and provide for the transfer of its assets, rights and liabilities
and subject to:
• confirmation from the Chair of the Corporation that satisfactory resolution has been achieved to negotiations with the Transaction Unit around the future funding of the College
the Corporation of West Cheshire College hereby unconditionally RESOLVES to merge with the Corporation of South Cheshire College with effect from 1 April 2017, with the Corporation of West Cheshire College dissolving at one minute past midnight on 31st March 2017 and its assets, rights and liabilities transferring immediately before that time to South Cheshire College.
Find a course
Find the right course for you…
Interested in a course?
- A student has been offered an amazing opportunity to work as an apprentice at CSP Audio Visual… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… https://twitter.com/westccollege/status/840223225762193409 about 12 days ago