The Governing body:
- makes a significant contribution to how the College ensures the success of its students
- determines and periodically reviews the educational character and mission of the College
- approves the quality strategy of the College
- ensures the effective and efficient use of resources, the solvency of the College and the Corporation and the safeguarding of their assets
- approves the annual estimates of income and expenditure
Would you like to become a Governor?
The College actively encourages expressions of interest from local people who are committed to education and training and would be willing to give their time to the College and its community.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Clerk to Governors).
Find a course
Find the right course for you…
Interested in a course?
Receive our College newsletter
Get Email UpdatesFind out more
- Closing soon: Vehicle Hire Advisor, Accountancy, and Business Admin Apprenticeships with Proximo Accident Managemen… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… https://twitter.com/westccollege/status/822066306300133376 about 14 hours ago