The Governing body:
- makes a significant contribution to how the College ensures the success of its students
- determines and periodically reviews the educational character and mission of the College
- approves the quality strategy of the College
- ensures the effective and efficient use of resources, the solvency of the College and the Corporation and the safeguarding of their assets
- approves the annual estimates of income and expenditure
Would you like to become a Governor?
The College actively encourages expressions of interest from local people who are committed to education and training and would be willing to give their time to the College and its community.
For more information, please contact Evelyn Davies-Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a course
Find the right course for you…
Interested in a course?
- It's an exciting day for our Tech Theatre dept, celebrating 15 years today! Find out more about our courses here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… https://twitter.com/westccollege/status/855041114906165248 about 5 days ago