The Governing body:
- makes a significant contribution to how the College ensures the success of its students
- determines and periodically reviews the educational character and mission of the College
- approves the quality strategy of the College
- ensures the effective and efficient use of resources, the solvency of the College and the Corporation and the safeguarding of their assets
- approves the annual estimates of income and expenditure
Would you like to become a Governor?
The College actively encourages expressions of interest from local people who are committed to education and training and would be willing to give their time to the College and its community.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Clerk to Governors).
Find a course
Find the right course for you…
Interested in a course?
Receive our College newsletter
Get Email UpdatesFind out more
- To find out about more about our courses and speak to advisers, don't miss our Careers Open Evening on 8 March!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… https://twitter.com/westccollege/status/833632307244261377 about 20 hours ago