What can Apprenticeships offer your business?
Apprenticeships offer your business:
- Training for all your existing staff and new recruits in a wide range of areas, from business administration and customer service, to specialist skills like engineering. West Cheshire College has a pool of candidates - many of whom already have vocational qualifications
- Over 180 different types of Apprenticeship
- Relevant training designed by business for business
- There are several levels of Apprenticeship:
Apprenticeship: Apprentices work towards a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) at Level 2, Key Skills qualifications and in most cases a relevant technical certificate
Advanced Apprenticeship: Advanced Apprentices work towards a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) at Level 3, Key Skills qualifications and in most cases a relevant technical certificate
Higher Apprenticeships: Higher Apprentices work towards:
- a Level 4 and 5 qualification - equivalent to a higher education certificate, higher education diploma or a foundation degree
- a Level 6 qualification - equivalent to a bachelor degree
Profit from our expertise...
Call our Employer hotline on: 01244 656499