Are you looking for inspiration and need support to find an Apprenticeship, Traineeship or Education?
We will work with you for a minimum of months to help you:
- Create a personal action plan based on your skills, needs and goals
- Develop your skills and qualifications
- Move into an Apprenticeship, Traineeship in a sector of your choice or Education
You can apply for this service if you:
- Are aged 15-24 years, either inactive or unemployed
- Are a legal resident in the UK
- Want to work in Construction, Engineering, Healthcare, ICT, Logistics or Manufacturing
- Live in Cheshire or Warrington
Our aim is to inspire young people to fulfil their potential.
If you would like support please contact Sharon Vaughan on 01244 656596 or 07500 88182 or email email@example.com
For funding information and support, please visit: http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/business/support_for_business/skills-and-training/european-social-fund-beinspired.aspx