Part-time Professional Qualifications
West Cheshire College can help you achieve a part-time qualification by a recognised awarding body. Even if you are not already employed these courses can help you gain a great qualification widely recognised by employers that can help you on your way to a successful career.
A step up in your career
Qualifications employers want and need
West Cheshire College
We know how hard it is to juggle work and study so our part-time courses are at times to suit you. They cover a range of qualifications from accountancy to counselling and are from Levels 3 to 7:
- CMI (Chartered Management Institute)
- CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
- ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management)
- AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)
- CPCAB (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
More information can also be found in the part-time guide which can be viewed HERE.
Find a course
Find the right course for you…
Latest News MoreView all articles
Interested in a course?
24+ Advanced Learning Loan
Loans for Level 3 & 4 coursesFind out more
Receive our College newsletter
Get Email UpdatesFind out more